We collect visitor information to operate this website. You share some information directly when you submit your job application, internship form, query form, and contact us form. We collect data, such as:
- Phone Number
- Physical address,
Typically, the contact information we collect is used by us to respond to your enquiry, or enable you to access specific account information. We may execute other activities such as marketing campaigns, promotional communications for which consent is taken appropriately or another appropriate lawful basis for the processing is identified.
You may visit webdos on the World Wide Web without telling us who you are. We may receive certain personally non-identifiable information about your use of the site. We may store such information ourselves or it may be included in databases owned and maintained by us, our subcontractors, agents or our business partners. We may use such information and pool it with other information to track, for instance, the total number of visitors on our site and the domain names of our visitors’ internet service provider.
You can engage with us through social media websites or through features on Webdos websites that integrate with social media sites. When you engage with us through social media sites, you may allow us to have access to certain information from your social media profile based upon your privacy preference settings on such a platform.
When you access Webdos Technologies via a browser, application or other client servers, we automatically record certain information. These server logs may include information such as your web request, your interaction with our website, internet protocol address, browser type, browser language, the date and time of your request and one or more cookies that may uniquely identify your browser or your account.
Webdos Technologies only shares personal and client information with other companies or individuals in the following limited circumstances:
- We have your consent. We require opt-in consent for the sharing of any sensitive personal information.
- We have a good faith belief that access, use, preservation or disclosure of such information is reasonably necessary to (a) satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request, (b) enforce applicable Terms of Service, including investigation of potential violations thereof, (c) detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues, or (d) protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of WebdosTechnologies, its clients as required or permitted by law.
How We Use your data:
The personal information we collect may be used to:
- provide information and services as requested by you;
- assess queries, requirements, and process requests for products and services;
- perform client communication, service, billing and administration;
- conduct data analysis;
- assess website performance and usage analysis
- maintain leads
- run marketing or promotional campaigns as required
- create brand awareness
- provide better services and generate demand
- market products and services based on legitimate business interest under the applicable law); or
- conduct processing necessary to fulfill other contractual obligations for the individual.
With your consent, we may also use your personal information for additional purposes. Instances where sensitive personal information is collected will warrant explicit consent. Unless it is necessary for our legitimate business purposes, should you choose not to provide any personal information during certain activity, you will nevertheless be able to continue with such activity wherever possible.
We are committed to protect your personal data against unauthorized access, use, loss, alteration, disclosure or destruction, for this purpose we use a variety of technologies.
We disclose the data to third parties only for legitimate purposes such as our service providers and agents, who are bound to protect personal information and may not use the information for any unauthorized purpose.
We shall take reasonable steps to ensure that all dealings in personal information, shall:
- be processed fairly & lawfully;
- be obtained only with the consent of the information provider;
- be collected, only when:
– the information is collected for a lawful purpose connected with a function or activity of Webdos; and
– the collection of sensitive personal data or information is considered necessary for that purpose.
- be available for review by the information provider, as and when requested.
- be kept secure against unauthorized or unlawful processing and against accidental loss, destruction or damage, as per the prescribed standards.
Accessing and updating personal information
When you use the Webdos Technologies website, we make good faith efforts to provide you with access to your personal information and either to correct this data if it is inaccurate or to delete such data at your request if it is not otherwise required to be retained by law or for legitimate business purposes. We may ask individual clients to identify themselves and the information requested to be accessed, corrected or removed before processing such requests, and we may decline to process requests that are unreasonably repetitive or systematic, require disproportionate technical effort, jeopardize the privacy of others, or would be extremely impractical (for instance, requests concerning information residing on backup tapes), or for which access is not otherwise required.
European Data Protection Rights – GDPR
When we process personal data about you, we do so with your consent and/or as necessary to provide the website you use, operate our business, meet our contractual and legal obligations, protect the security of our systems and our customers, or fulfill other legitimate interests of Webdos Technologies as described in this privacy statement.
Below, you will find additional privacy information that you may find important. Webdos Technologies adheres to applicable data protection laws in the European Area, which, if applicable, includes the following rights:
- If the processing of personal data is based on your consent, you have a right to withdraw consent at any time for future processing;
- You have a right to request from us, access to and rectification of your personal data;
- You have a right to request from us that your personal data are erased, subject to certain exceptions;
- You have a right to object to the processing of your personal data; and
- You have a right to lodge a complaint with a data protection authority.
Webdos Technologies shall not be responsible for the authenticity of the personal information supplied to it by its service providers, whose duty it is to ensure that the information provided by it or its employees is authentic.