Sensitive personal information
Webdos Technologies Private Limited will never ask for your sensitive personal data under any circumstances. You must not ever provide the same on our Website i.e. Webdostechnologies.com. Any revelation of personal data will only be at your own risk, and Webdos Technologies Private Limited will not be accountable or responsible for disclosing any private information. You accept that neither the Webdos Technologies Private Limited nor any person representing Webdos Technologies Private Limited will ask you for any sensitive information for authentication purposes or otherwise.
YOU MUST NOT DISCLOSE THE FOLLOWING
- Passwords or credentials
- Financial information related to credit card, debit card pin, bank account details
- Mental / Physical health concerns
- Sexual orientation
- Medical narrative or accounts
- Biometrics information
- Any other private or sensitive information
Users must understand that any available information on public domains or platforms is not regarded as sensitive or private data of the said person.
User information collected by Webdos Technologies Private Limited:
The sole motive behind collecting personal information is to grant access to the user for operating and using our website Webdostechnologies.com.
Your (user) personal information is asked when you wish to contact us directly. Webdos Technologies Private Limited might ask you for the following information when you create an account at our website Webdostechnologies.com:
- Your name
- Email address
- Contact details
- Location, Pin code
Also, Webdos Technologies Private Limited get your(users) information through other channels like Emails, letters or communication you have with us on a phone call or through social media. Moreover, the information generated by cookies or similar technologies is possible to us.
Webdos Technologies Private Limited may also receive information through another website you follow through our links. We will not be responsible for any misleading or misusing of information by third-party websites.
Webdos Technologies Private Limited may fetch information or data regarding your IP address, operating system, browser type, browser version, browser configuration, name of internet service provider, and other types of computer and connection related data related to figuring your type of device, geographic location, usage history, etc.
In addition to this, Webdos Technologies Private Limited might also fetch information related to your ways of using the Website and all other individual usage patterns on the Website.
Under the circumstance of you accessing the Website through a social media platform. Webdos Technologies Private Limited might fetch your information regarding the username, name and other public information.
We collect and devise this information to provide you with a better experience on our website Webdostechnologies.com. and give you a more excellent service.
Users approve of the collection, storage, use, disclosure, transfer, processing of personal information for the purposes mentioned in the policy further.
WE MIGHT DISCLOSE AND USE YOUR PRIVATE INFORMATION UNDER THE FOLLOWING CIRCUMSTANCES, AND YOU MUST ALLOW FOR THE SAME:
- Any other service provider to whom disclosure is essential for providing you quality service.
- Any person to whom disclosure is necessary for law application.
- In a situation where protection of rights of company’s property is essential.
- For enforcing our rights to any individual or entity.
- Our business partners, Associates, Agents for the improvement in our services.
- Provide, operate, and maintain our website
- Improve, personalize, and expand our website
- Understand how you (visitor) use our website
- Develop new products, services, features, and functionality
- Communicate with users, directly or through our partners, including third parties like customer service, to give you updates and other information relating to the website and for marketing and promotional purposes
- Send you emails
- Find and prevent fraud
Webdos Technologies Private Limited follows the procedure of using log files. The major data source for network observability is log files. A log file is a computer-generated data file that provides information on an operating system’s, application’s, server’s, or other device’s usage patterns, activities, and operations. When the visitors and users visit our website Webdostechnologies.com the automatic log file is created. All hosting companies follow this, and it is a part of hosting’s services. The information collected by files include IP address, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. These are not linked to any personally identifiable information. The purpose of the data is to analyse trends, administer the site, track users’ movement on the website, and gather demographic information.
Like any other website, Webdostechnologies.com, uses ‘cookies’. These cookies are used to store information, including visitors’ preferences and the pages on the website that the visitor accessed or visited. The data is used to optimize the users’ experience by customizing our web page content based on visitors’ browser type and/or other information.
Your web browser will accept cookies by default, and you have the authority to change this in your browser’s settings. You can disable cookies, but you might not be able to access all the services on the Website and approve of this.
- By visiting the Website as a registered user or otherwise, you give us your approval and consent to use the information about you and generate it for a more excellent user experience.
- Cookie and IP address related data could be transmitted to that responding data centers outside of the territory of India, and the laws for data protection in other countries might not be as rigid as India. At the same time, they are using our Website to agree to take full acknowledgment of the same.
Google Double Click DART Cookie
Thus, we are advising you to analyze the Privacy Policies of these parties to know more about them. It may include their practices and directions about how to opt-out of these options.
Any transaction you make on the third-party website is only between you and that third-party website. Our company, Webdos Technologies Private Limited, shall not be held responsible for the same.
You can choose to disable cookies on your browser. Knowing more detailed information about its management with web browsers can be found at the browsers’ websites.
Our Advertising Partners
Advertising Partners Privacy Policies:
Note that Webdostechnologies.com has no access or control over the cookies that other parties use.
Retaining your data
If you (user) leave a remark, the remark and its data are conserved indefinitely. This is to recognize and approve any follow-up remarks automatically instead of holding them in a restraint queue.
Users who register on our website Webdostechnologies.com,
also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
Your rights over your data
If you(user) have an account with Webdos Technologies Private Limited and you upload any comments, you are entitled to the right to ask for a copy of all the personal information that we hold of you, including any data you have provided us with. You also have the right to ask us for erasing all personal data that we hold of you, but this does not include any such data that Webdos Technologies Private Limited is entitled to keep for administrative, security purposes.
Your acceptance of these terms
By using this Site, you imply that you agree to this policy. Please do not use our Site if you do not agree with this policy. Your prolonged use of the Site after changes to this policy are posted will be considered your acceptance of these terms.
CCPA Privacy Rights (Do Not Sell My Personal Information)
Under the CCPA, among other rights, California consumers have the right to:
- Request that a business that gets a consumer’s personal data disclose the categories and specific pieces of personal data that a business has collected about consumers.
- Request that a business deletes any personal data about the consumer that a business has collected.
- Request that a business that sells a consumer’s personal data not sell the consumer’s personal data.
- If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us.
GDPR Data Protection Rights
Webdos Technologies Private Limited wants to make sure everyone is fully aware of all of the data protection rights. Every user is visiting this website is entitled to the following:
- Right to access – You(user) have the right to request copies of your data. Webdos Technologies Private Limited may charge you a fee for this service.
- Right to rectification – You (user) have the right to request that we correct any information you believe is not true. Also, you have the right to request that we complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You (user) have the right to request that we erase your data under various conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You (user) have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You (user) have the right to object to our processing of your personal data under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You (user) have the right to request that we transfer the data that we have collected to another organization or directly to you under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us.
Another part of our priority is adding security for children while using the internet. Webdos Technologies Private Limited assists parents and guardians to observe, participate in, and/or monitor and guide their online activity.
Webdostechnologies.com does not knowingly collect any Personal Identifiable Information from children under the age of 13. If you think that your child provided this kind of information on our website, we strongly encourage you to contact us immediately, and we will do our best to promptly remove such information from our records.
ADD CONTACT INFORMATION OF Webdos Technologies Private Limited
Please understand that we strive to keep your data secure from outside exposures. However, the internet world doesn’t provide complete assurance of the protection of the same.
Webdos Technologies Private Limited does not warrant that our site servers are free of viruses or other harmful effects. You agree that using our Website is at your risk.
Webdos Technologies Private Limited makes no warranty that our website, server, or emails sent from us are free of viruses or other dangerous elements. You expressly agree and allow that your use of the Website Webdostechnologies.com is at your own risk.